Tuesday 11 November 2014

A comfortable prison

Hello world!

     I'm trying to keep up with this writing and telling someone about my life. While I was walking alone, and being alone. As usual, I kept thinking to myself that, as a 21 years old guy, am I truly have the freedom to live? Well, somehow, I kept thinking to myself that I have the freedom that I need, that is no parents here who can tell me what I can and can't do. But, this freedom ain't the freedom that I need.

Let me explain in a long term. Okay, you wake up every morning at average time of 10am - 12pm. and going to class and stuff. You'll be having your lunch before 2, going back to your University. chat with friends or go back to class, at the evening, you'll spend most of your time with your friends. Before Magrib, you'll be at your room. After Ishak, you'll be going out to have you dinner. You will be back at your room before 11pm. By that time you will soon realize that our life is like a recycle. Get it? We're actually a prisoner in a prison without bars. We kept on searching for life. But, we're not actually living in it. Too busy doing this and that. But this is the kind of prison that I want to live in. Because, somehow appreciate life is not easy for someone.


People kept on saying that life is unfair. The truth is life is fair, because it is unfair for everyone. The prison that were living in is a comfort zone. I've been living in it for almost 4 years, I became really comfortable with this place. Failure are part of life. I tell you that, because if you don't fail, you don't learn but if you don't learn, you will never change. That's something. The truth is that, we have to jump out of our comfort zone, there's a dream zone out there, soon I will be walking out of this comfort zone, and will be on my way to the dream zone. Soon. Because I know, there's a lot of jails without bars out there, I just have to find the right one.

If you fell down yesterday, Stand up Today

No comments:

Post a Comment